Kirklees College/Huddersfield Infirmary

The Hospital was founded in 1831

It was Huddersfield Infirmary up until 1965 when the new Infirmary opened.
In 1967 it became the Ramsden Technical College and opened in 1968, there were a few new blocks added to the site in 1969, and in 1971 when the college changed to just Huddersfield Technical College. In 2008 the college merged with Dewsbury College to become Kirklees College.
The College has recently moved into a new purpose build waterfront development.

The college closed fully in 2013 when it relocated to a new campus.

Please click on the thumb nail below to view Larger Image