rossendale hospital

The old hospital began life, in part as Haslingden Workhouse, in the late 1860s and an infirmary was only established on site in 1912. This was known as Moorlands Infirmary before the name change to Rossendale General Hospital after the Second World War.
NEARLY 100 years of medical care drew to a close with the final closure of Rossendale Hospital on the 2nd Sep 2010

Please click on the thumb nail below to view Larger Image